Announcing Voyage 3.0: A Rewarding Journey in Tandem with the Arbitrum Odyssey
The magic of a Voyage is in the journey itself…
- Rewards: 7500 $ROUTE — 2500 $ROUTE split between the winners of the trading competition, 5000 $ROUTE split between the winners of the Twitter campaign. Apart from the ROUTE tokens, all the participants in Voyage 3.0 will receive an NFT from Arbitrum.
- Duration: Voyage 3.0 will start at 5:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, June 21, 2022, and end at 4:59 PM UTC on Monday, June 27, 2022.
- Link to register (only required for the Twitter campaign): https://form.jotform.com/221711414580447
- Twitter thread to retweet (for the Twitter campaign): https://twitter.com/routerprotocol/status/1539190760855130113
- Link to live leaderboard (for the trading competition): https://app.routerprotocol.com/voyage
If you follow this space, then you’d already be aware that at Router Protocol, we are driven by our vision to build an interoperable Web 3.0. Our talented team of developers is building the technical infrastructure that will allow everyone to communicate easily between different siloed networks. However, we can’t reach our goal of a chain-agnostic Web 3.0 unless the community as a whole adopts cross-chain infrastructure.
Hence, to attract mass adoption of cross-chain transfers, we have already lapped the crypto sphere twice with two successful editions of Voyage to give you a feel of the cross-chain trading experience.
In the past two editions, we have surpassed $170 million in cross-chain trading volume and added over 1,000 new members to our tribe of voyagers. So, as they say, the show must go on.
We learned a lot from our first two events and are now back with the third edition, Voyage 3.0. This time it’s conducted with a partner chain: Arbitrum. Continue reading for more information.
Voyage 3.0 will be live from 1:00 PM EST (5 PM UTC), on June 21 to 12:59 PM EST (4:59 PM UTC), on June 27, 2022.
The rules are challenging, but the rewards are even more enticing. Voyage 3.0 is conducted in tandem with the Arbitrum Odyssey campaign. So the cross-chain transactions conducted for Voyage 3.0 will also be accounted for in the Arbitrum Odyssey campaign. You can find all about the rules of their bridging campaign here.
Part 1: The Twitter Escapade
The aim of this part is to attract new users to our community. The new users of Router Protocol stand a chance to win 5 $ROUTE if they follow these steps:
- Step 1: Perform a cross-chain transaction on Router Protocol. Any source chain and token can be used to make a transaction, but the destination chain must be Arbitrum and the destination token must be ETH. For example, a USDC transfer from Polygon to Arbitrum will not be eligible for the campaign as the destination token must be ETH. On the other hand, a USDC to ETH swap from Polygon to Arbitrum will be eligible for the rewards.
- Step 2: Follow Router Protocol on Twitter and highlight your experience by quote tweeting this thread.
- Step 3: Fill out this form.
The first 1000 users to complete this activity will receive 5 $ROUTE each. Moreover, the winners would also get NFTs from the Arbitrum Odyssey campaign.
Part 2: Trade Big, Win Bigger
Unlike previous editions, Part 2 of Voyage 3.0 will purely be judged on the volume of assets transferred through Router Protocol to the Arbitrum chain rather than the number of transactions.
A prize pool of 2500 $ROUTE will be dispersed to the top 5 users who conduct the biggest transactions.
However, since Voyage 3.0 is conducted in tandem with the Arbitrum Odyssey campaign, just like Part 1 of Voyage 3.0, the destination chain has to be Arbitrum, and the destination asset has to be ETH.
Here is how the prize pool will be distributed:
- First Position: 1000 $ROUTE
- Second Position: 700 $ROUTE
- Third Position: 500 $ROUTE
- Fourth Position: 200 $ROUTE
- Fifth Position: 100 $ROUTE
To maintain continuous transparency, we also have a dynamic leaderboard that will track the statistics of all users and subsequently rank them based on their trading volume to Arbitrum.
- Like Voyage 2.0, any transaction above the $30K limit will not be indexed in the results, i,e., will not be counted towards the trading volume. Through this step, we are not discouraging the use of bots, but merely trying to level the playing field.
- Only cross-chain transactions will be considered for both parts of the campaign, i.e. Arbitrum to Arbitrum transfers will not be rewarded.
At Router Protocol, we never slow down when it comes to conducting activities that will engage our community and further the development and adoption of the cross-chain ecosystem. In a span of less than 2 months, this is our third edition of Voyage and we are not looking to stop any time soon. We have multiple lucrative contests lined up. If you want to be the first to know about them, join our community and become a #voyager.
About Router Protocol
Router Protocol is building a suite of cross-chain infra primitives that aims to enable blockchain interoperability between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains.
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/router_ann