How to use Dfyn.network AMM and stake LP tokens to earn $ROUTE tokens
To farm $ROUTE on Dfyn.network AMM, one needs to first load their assets on the Matic Network since the Dfyn.network is a Matic network based Uniswap styled AMM.
In this part we discuss how to add ETH or any other token to Matic Network using Matic wallet. If your intention is to farm $ROUTE, we suggest that load tokens for LP pair directly to Matic Wallet. For example, if you want to farm with Dfyn Matic/USDT, you can first acquire MATIC and USDT on Ethereum network and then transfer those two tokens to the Matic Network using the process outlined below.
Please note that to transfer MATIC, you need to use Plasma and for other assets you need to use POS on Matic Wallet.
2. Ensure that you are signed in on the Ethereum Network on your Metamask.
3. The following screen should open which depicts your Account (on the top right) and that you are on the Matic Wallet (Left side).
You might be required to sign in via Metamask one-time to allow Matic Wallet to be linked to your Metamask wallet.
After the sign in completes, click on the Wallet button.
4. Make sure you are already on the POS bridge (If you see a “Switch to Plasma” on the left Wallet Balance, it ensures you are already on the POS bridge).
5. Your Ethereum amount in the wallet should be reflecting on this page.
6. Now switch to the Matic Wallet on the left side and click on “Deposit”
7. When you click on Deposit, a POP up will open that asks you to enter the amount you want to deposit from your account on ETH Mainnet.
8. Click on how much you want to transfer to Matic Mainnet and Click “Deposit to Matic Network”.
9. This process initiates the interaction with Metamask.
10. Check on the following screenshot. The “Deposit Ether” process will be initiated and the Metamask will ask you to “Confirm” this transaction.
11. Please note that you will have to bear the gas fees on Ethereum when doing this transfer. Metamask will show both — the Gas fees as well as the total transfer including the gas fees.
12. Confirm this transaction and wait for the $ETH to be transferred to the Matic Mainnet.
Now that we have loaded the funds to the Matic Network. The pairs available for liquidity farming are DFYN : MATIC/USDT, EASY/USDC, MATIC/IGG.
Now I’m going to use Dfyn AMM and convert my ETH to Matic and USDT. Dfyn has very low liquidity and this step is for educational purposes only. I suggest you to bring both of the pair coins directly from Uniswap or a large exchange via Matic wallet deposit. Like Matic & USDT.
Now configure Metamask to work with Matic Mainnet
To add Matic’s Mainnet, click on the Network selection dropdown and then click on Custom RPC.
Once you’ve added the URL in the New Network field, click on Save. You will be directly switched to Matic’s Mainnet now in the network dropdown list. You can now close the dialog.
Now adding Liquidity on Dfyn
Now head to https://exchange.dfyn.network/ and add liquidity for your desired pair. I will be adding liquidity for Matic and USDT.
Now Approve transaction for spending USDT/other crypto. Once that is done supply button will be enabled. Then click on Supply and will you have to sign transactions on Metamask as usual.
After you add liquidity it will show your added liquidity and share of pool.
Now time to stake LP tokens on Space Farm
Space farm URL :
Finally the last step. Open the spacefarm URL and select the chain, for this example you should have Matic Mainnet in your metamask and Matic chain selected in the drop down on the space farm page.
This is how it will look. You will have to select MATIC-USDT and click on Add MATIC-USDT liquidity blue button.
It may ask you to approve LP token if it does follow the metamask transaction to sign it and now select on Deposit and select the number of LP tokens (max usually) and stake them!
Contratulations, now you are earning $ROUTE.
Stay tuned, we will soon share steps to unstake and withdraw funds back to Ethereum network in upcoming days.