At Router Protocol, our competency lies in our commitment to developing a truly interoperable blockchain ecosystem. However, building a comprehensive cross-chain messaging protocol is just one piece of the puzzle. Our ultimate vision will remain incomplete without the unrelenting support of our community. As a result, we wanted to take a moment to recognize the cross-chain community’s unwavering support for Router Protocol.
And as a token of our appreciation, we would like to invite you to join us in our first foray into the NFT space with the Router NFT project. In an effort to be inclusive, we have decided to completely crowdsource this project. This implies that the community will be in charge of practically every aspect, including the design and essential features. Even the utility of these NFTs will be decided with a governance vote by the Router community.
First in line of these events is an NFT challenge that gives our community an unprecedented opportunity to get recognized as one of the most prominent designers in the Web 3.0 space while earning $ROUTE tokens in the process.
Here’s how this competition will work:
- If you have any creative ideas around how Router NFT should look like, then share your design on Twitter and tag us. Our Twitter handle is @routerprotocol.
- Along with the design, make sure to link your portfolio so that we can peruse your best work. If we like what we see, then we might even ask you to work with us to build the whole Router NFT ecosystem.
- Make sure you’re following us on Twitter so that we can get in touch with you via DM.
- There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit.
- While we appreciate humor (our internal team is full of meme lords), please ensure that your entry is not offensive to any community and the artwork doesn’t fall under the category of NSFW.
- We will accept entries from Thursday, April 14, 2022, to Monday, May 2, 2022. We will also notify our community via a tweet when the campaign comes to an end.
The reward pool for this competition will be as follows:
- Top Entry — 1000 $ROUTE
- Second Entry — 500 $ROUTE
- Third Entry — 400 $ROUTE
- Fourth Entry — 350 $ROUTE
- Fifth Entry — 300 $ROUTE
- Sixth Entry — 250 $ROUTE
- Seventh Entry — 200 $ROUTE
- Eighth Entry — 150 $ROUTE
- Ninth Entry — 100 $ROUTE
- Tenth Entry — 50 $ROUTE
For maintaining complete transparency, the top 3 entries will be selected via a voting process by the Router Protocol DAO.
The results of this competition will be announced latest by Friday, May 20, 2022, on our Twitter handle. To know the results immediately, make sure you’ve turned your notifications on.
Router NFT Challenge is the first of multiple upcoming NFT campaigns that we will curate with the purpose of enriching the community experience for new and existing members. Not only will Router NFTs be aesthetically pleasing, but they will also be accompanied by special perks like fee rebates on trades, early access to new features, Router swag, higher APRs in Router vaults, offsites with the Router family, and much more.
Needless to say, we are excited to see your entries and would love to build Router NFTs for you, with you. It’s time to put on your creative hats and get started.
About Router Protocol
Router Protocol is building a suite of cross-chain infra primitives that aims to enable blockchain interoperability between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains.
Telegram announcements: https://t.me/router_ann