Last week updates
- Moonbeam and Kava integration on Router has been completed on our test environment.
- Dashboard upgrade — UI changes are completed; we are now doing the integration with the backend.
- Optimization on time required to deploy reserve assets — we have made the process of adding new reserve assets a single click deployment.
- The new fees module is now integrated on the frontend, and we will test it next week.
This week’s focus
- Sequencing on Router Crosstalk — continue our efforts on this initiative. It will allow users to sequence their fund transfer and instruction transfers.
- Gas price configurability on Router CrossTalk — testing is in progress and planned to be completed this week.
- Testing Moonbeam and Kava integration on Router
- Voting optimization — we continue to optimize our voting mechanism to reduce the overall voting cost and make it more scalable for adding more validators in the future for the voting on the destination chain.
- Oak Security has shared its first draft of the audit report, and our team is currently making suggested upgrades.
- Hacken has also submitted its report, and final changes are being made for its audit.
Marketing & Business Updates
Router Protocol revealed its partnership ecosystem map with key collaborations with Dfyn, Trava Finance, Pixels, Coreto, 7Pixels, Annex Finance, Rigel Protocol, and Synthwave Optimizer.
This week, our team broke the fourth wall and conducted job interviews in the metaverse. They found some innovative folks ready to build a chain agnostic Web 3.0 with us. Stay tuned for more updates.
We released the long-awaited results of Voyage 4.0 and disbursed the rewards. You can check them out here. The rewards were also distributed on the Polygon chain.
To educate Trava Finance’s community on interoperability, our co-founder, Priyeshu Garg, will host an AMA with the CTO and Co-Founder of Trava Finance, Mr. Thang Nguyen. On Twitter spaces, this will take place at 2 PM UTC on July 28, 2022.
Our CEO and Chief Bridgoooor , Ramani (Ram), will be a distinguished guest at a “Fintech and Web3 Founders” webinar on July 28, 2022. Ronit and Gaurav Dhar will host this webinar to talk about Ram’s journey from TradFi to DeFi, across various continents to Dubai, and, of course, single chain to X-chain.
And finally, we just announced the launch of Voyage 5.0, and this edition will be in partnership with Dfyn. The eligibility requirements for participating in Voyage 5.0 are that users must have done swaps worth more than $100 on Dfyn Exchange between July 10 and August 10. Stay tuned for all the details.
About Router Protocol
Router Protocol is building a suite of cross-chain infra primitives that aims to enable blockchain interoperability between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains.