Voyage 6.0 Hits the Tarmac. Do You Smell the Rubber Yet?
Formula 1 tickets to Singapore GP are up for grabs…
- Rewards: Three F1 Singapore GP tickets and 1010 $ROUTE
- Duration: Voyage 6.0 will start at 6:00 PM UTC on Tuesday, August 23, 2022, and end at 6:00 PM UTC on Wednesday, September 7, 2022.
- Link to the form: https://form.jotform.com/222336015201438
In its 6th edition of the Voyage series, we bring things closer to earth. To the Formula 1 race track, to be precise. Why, one may ask? Since our inception, we’ve been harping about the speed of transactions on the Voyager bridge, the flagship dApp from Router Protocol. You might also have come across the narrative that 90% of our transactions are concluded within 90 seconds. So for this Voyage, we decided to run a literal speed test. Yes, you heard it right!
Formula 1 needs no introduction as the richest sport in the world and one of the most widely followed globally. This time, the Singapore GP is coinciding with one of the most significant crypto events globally, Token 2049 Singapore, where Mr. Ramani Ramachandran, CEO of Router Protocol, will be delivering a keynote speech. To celebrate this occasion, we decided to include three Formula 1 Singapore GP tickets in the rewards pool! After all, they’re one of the most coveted and difficult to acquire tickets in the world of sports and glamour. So what do you need to do to lay your hands on the coveted prize?
Complete 5 laps of the inter-blockchain voyage using app.thevoyager.io. The top 10 fastest users to complete all 5 laps will be declared winners.
Steps to Follow
Step 1) Use the Voyager App to complete 5 laps of token transfer. That is, you have to move a token of your choice via 5 blockchains of your choice in a relay race style. Each transfer will be considered as one lap. Voyager currently supports 9 blockchains, and you’re free to choose any 5. You have to move the desired token (any quantity) from a wallet on blockchain A to the same wallet on blockchain B. This will be lap 1. Once complete, you’ll have to move the same token (same quantity) over to the same wallet on blockchain C. This will be lap 2. Thereon to your account on blockchain D, blockchain E, and finally back to your account on blockchain A.
Step 2) In this form, please mention your wallet address and the 5 transaction hashes. Note that this is a relay format competition; therefore, the timestamp of the deposit transaction on chain B should be > the timestamp of the executeProposal transaction on chain B. In layman's terms, for the laps to be considered valid, the transaction from chain A to chain B should be complete before the user initiates a transaction from chain B to chain C.
- Starting Date & Time: 6:00 PM UTC 23rd August 2022
- Ending Date & Time: 6:00 PM UTC 7th September 2022
- The total time taken for the task will be calculated as the difference between the timestamps of the fund release (executeProposal) transaction on chain A and the fund deposit (deposit) transaction on chain A.
- Users can only use the same token (and amount) to complete all 5 laps. For example, if you transferred 100 USDC from chain A to chain B, you’ll have to move 100 USDC from chain B to chain C, chain C to chain D, and so on. Choose the transfer token wisely!
- The minimum transfer value should be $50. For example, if you’re transferring token X, which is worth $10, then you’ll have to transfer a minimum of 5 token X to be eligible for the competition.
The 10 fastest users to complete all the 5 laps successfully will be included in the winners’ list. The top 3 will qualify as podium finishes and will get ONE ticket each to the Singapore F1 GP taking place between the 30th of September 2022 to the 2nd of October 2022. The $ROUTE token rewards are in the exact proportion of F1 points allotted upon winning the race. Podium winners who are unable to claim their tickets for logistical reasons will get $ 250 in lieu of the tickets.
Anyone who manages to complete all the 5 laps will receive a 50% reimbursement on their transaction fees. Users can use multiple wallets per Twitter account for completing these tasks, but per wallet, only one task completion will be considered for reimbursement.
- Although users can claim reimbursement for multiple addresses, only one wallet per Twitter account will be included in the winners’ list, i.e. if two wallets corresponding to the same Twitter account finish in the top 10, the wallet finishing in the lower position will be dropped from the winners' list.
- To ensure that users don’t use someone else’s Twitter account in the form, the winners’ wallet addresses will be confirmed by DMing them on Twitter.
Hint: Using $ROUTE as a fee token would further reduce your transaction fees by 50%.
As Luck Would Have It
Do note that this competition is a combination of skill and luck. Be mindful of the chains and the token you choose to complete this task. However, there may be an extrinsic luck factor involved as well, as in the case of Formula 1. For example, if 2 users use the voyager to move 100 USDC across the same set of chains in the exact same sequence, one might still be faster than the other for factors beyond their control. We urge our participants to understand and appreciate this.
At Router Protocol, we never slow down when it comes to conducting activities that will engage our community and further the development and adoption of the cross-chain ecosystem. In a span of less than 4months, this is our sixth edition of Voyage, and we are not looking to stop any time soon. We have multiple lucrative contests lined up. If you want to be the first to know about them, join our community and become a #voyager.
About Router Protocol
Router Protocol is building a suite of cross-chain infra primitives that aims to enable blockchain interoperability between current and emerging Layer 1 and Layer 2 blockchains.
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/router_ann